Awesome gathering at Goldsmiths! From left to right: Claire (percussion), Dorone Paris (composer), Heidi (soprano), John (bystander), Sylvia (recorder), Sioban (percussion), Inma (dancer) ...
They totally shattered the walls of this place!
Photo: Martin Gaughan with Siobhan's cell Un filmato che presenta altri lavori della serie "Limbico". La musica è di John Strieder, Composer/Artist. Francesco D'Adamo - Limbico
youtube.comLimbico, a collection of works from painter Francesco D'Adamo. Music by John Strieder - Respiratio "Oscura e profonda era e nebulosa tanto che, per ficcar lo...
... Video of the premiere of my piece "Streichtrio" (String Trio) performed by zero theorem! Sonic Coast  live (including the world premiere of my string trio) broadcast from Beaminster School with 'zero theorem' String quartet will begin at 7.30pm UTC tonight. Click on PLAY to activate the stream!
Simon Cummings [UK] String Quartet Fragment | 2 minutes.
John Strieder [DE] Streichtrio | for violin, viola and violoncello | 4 minutes | WP
Steve Kilpatrick [UK] Bempton Cliffs | String Quartet | 8 minutes
Aaron Holloway-Nahum [US] Le campane che svaniscono | Violin solo | 8 minutes
Ben Graves [UK] Nocturne for solo viola | 5 minutes
Darren Bloom [US] Duo for 2 violins | 4 minutes
Mic Spenser [UK] Quartet | 6 minutes
Aaron Holloway-Hahum [US] ‘for reasons perhaps to do with sorrow’ | violoncello solo | 8 minutes
Marc Yeats [UK] from manuscripts of moving song | string quartet | 18 minutes | WP SONICcoast
spreaker.comDIVAcontemporary - DIVAcontemporary is an artist-led organisation committed to creativity and experimentation in the arts and practice-based research, working internationally, nationally and locally.
mixed media on canvas
- "No. Just. No." ... Thanks to Gear Gods for the support!!! \m/
<<[...] DiSalvo and Smith’s band, who are named Coma Cluster Void by the way (no relation to Candiria), are pretty damn good. And the extended-range manifest destiny has been fully realized. Win/win.>>
- with Amok, John Strieder, Composer/Artist, Sylvia Hinz - Recorder "This has to stop!" ... Thanks to Metal Injection for the support!!! \m/
- with John Strieder, Composer/Artist, Sylvia Hinz - Recorder, Amok, Mike DiSalvo and Will Smith "This is getting ridiculous!" ... big surprise for us on MetalSucks.net! - Thanks for the support! \m/
- with John Strieder / John Strieder, Composer/Artist, Sylvia Hinz / Sylvia Hinz - Recorder, Amok, Mike DiSalvo and Will Smith Video of the performance of my "Albumblätter" for Piano by Eliza McCarthy at the "Occupy The Pianos" Festival, June 2014!
- with John Strieder and Eliza McCarthy
and Amok Retsulk Diov 2014-IS5Y1
mixed media on canvas 2014-IS5Y1
mixed media on canvas New Release: INKARNA - Reflections! Mixing and Mastering by Magma Studios.
Intro composed and performed by John Strieder, Composer/Artist.
Full EP "Helios" will be out 17th January 2015!
- with Amok Retsulk Diov Inkarna - Reflections (Official Video)
youtube.comThe first song, 'Reflections' off of our second EP, 'Helios', which will be out 17th January 2015! We hope you like it! Tell us what you think. Contact us at...
into darkness ... John Strieder, Composer/Artist Review of my "4 erloschene Bilder" for Guitar Solo at musicuratum.com!
- with John Strieder and Carlos Eduardo Bojarski This Week’s Tracks
musicuratum.comThis evening, the tracks are from Germany, or else about that country. To begin with, a set of “Vier Erloschene Bilder” by a young experimental-minded composer in Berlin, John Strieder – a quadripa...
Thanks for 666 likes at John Strieder, Composer/Artist ! \m/
- HD Video from my latest premiere: "obscured light" (2014), performed by XelmYa at Sonic Festival 3.0!
- with John Strieder and Sylvia Hinz ( Sylvia Hinz - Recorder ). ... after the premiere of my piece "obscured light" (2014) - video soon! ;) ...
photo by Kaj Duncan David HD Video from my latest premiere: "message II" (2014), performed by Shasta Ellenbogen at Sonic Festival
- with John Strieder John Strieder - message II
youtube.comwww.facebook.com/john.strieder.composer.artist My latest premiere: "message II" (2014) for Viola Solo. Performed by Shasta Ellenbogen. @Sonic 3.0, Kopenhagen
Reheasing my piece "message II" for Viola Solo with Shasta Ellenbogen at the The Royal Danish Academy of Music! ;)
Video of the premiere: http://youtu.be/Tqkh_XD1x5M
Photos by Sylvia Hinz Next week! Two of my new works are going to be premiered at Sonic Festival Kopenhagen! Looking forward to listening to XelmYa and Shasta Ellenbogen!
. Vi hänger i Köpenhamn!
Välkomna! by John Strieder, Composer/Artist XelmYa rehearsing my new piece "obscured light", which will be premiered at Sonic Festival 3.0 "Ritualistic Soundscapes" in September!
- ... by the way: XelmYa is going to be "ensemble in residence" at Sonic Festival - Copenhagen, Denmark, september 10th to 13th ... performing new works by Kristín Þóra Haraldsdóttir, Andreas Dzialocha, G. Karel Másson, Patrik Jarlestam, John Strieder, Composer/Artist, ...
. Trio XelmYa DE
sonic-festival.comXelmYa ( Alexa Renger - violin, Sylvia Hinz - recorder, Ehrengard von Gemmingen - violoncello ) was founded in 2008. One of their goals: to push, foster and develop the instrumentation of the baroque...
... more great music for Syl'Cor: "sunken contour" by John Strieder.composer.artist! thank you ;-) ... Great news: My miniature piece "inked into silence" will be performed by the dissonArt ensemble at the 48th Dimitria Festival of Thessaloníki, Greece. JannisDear all,
We thank you all for submitting your works to the dissonArt ensemble Collaborative Miniature Project Call for Scores. Your participation has exceeded our expectations, as we have received more than 250 submissions, in total, from all over the globe. The selection process has been very difficult, due to the high quality of the submitted works.
After long reading sessions and careful deliberations, the dissonart ensemble are npw announcing their final decision for the 111 miniatures that will be performed at the 48th Dimitria Festival concert on October 14th, 2013.
The names of the composers, in alphabetical order, and the titles of the miniatures read as follows:
1. Abbasi, Anahita (Iran) - Distorted Attitudes
2. Adams, Jeremy (U.S.A.) – Cutter Times
3. Anatrini, Alessandro (Italy) – Yajna
4. Andreou, Thanos (Greece) – Ipsenol
5. Anissegos, Antonis (Greece) – o
6. Aragón, Jared (U.S.A.) – Monument
7. Baggio, Rodrigo (Brazil) – Echoes in the Empty Rooms
8. Bezevegkis, Vasilis (Greece) - ex nihilo
9. Bisshops, Merijn (Netherlands) – RUMINATION
10. Boukouvalas, Dionysis (Greece) – Etude
11. Bourdeau, Joseph (U.S.A.) – Cold
12. Buckett, Austin (Australia) – Dead Machines
13. Calvano, Miguel (Brazil) – Opusena
14. Campbell, Daniel (Canada) – LIYV
15. Casablancas, Benet (Spain) – HAIKU
16. Çerkezoğlu Uğur (Turkey) – IMPRESSIONS
17. Chafta Douka, Faidra (Greece) – not moving
18. Charos, Philip (U.S.A.) – Σκουλικομερμηγκότρυπα
19. Codina, Marc (Spain) – frame
20. Costanza, Federico (Italy) - How can a flying cat be killed by a pigeon in Venice
21. Dangerfield, Joseph (U.S.A.) - Essence (blue whisp)
22. Di Maggio, Dan (Italy) - APOPHENIC 1
23. Driscoll, Rebekah (U.S.A.) - Fixtures
24. Economou, Dimitris (Greece) - 30'' seconds of October
25. Ekmektsogou, Manolis (Greece) – ΚΑΘΟΔΟΣ
26. Enescu, Raluca (Romania) – pissoffArt
27. Evanoff, Ray (U.S.A.) – a conjunct series of interpolations
28. Feeney, Todd (U.S.A.) - VBc Duet
29. Feliz, Juro Kim (Philippines) – Sa Kanyang Munting Paghakbang (In her Baby Steps)
30. Frederik, Ian (Colombia) – Expresso
31. Garin, Didier Marc (France) - Les plâtres confus
32. Georgiadis, Alexandros (Greece) - mini-@-tour
33. Ghikas, Panos (Greece) - Double Leopardy
34. Giles, Vincent (Australia) – Abandoned Space: A Portrait Miniature
35. Gioti, Artemi-Maria (Greece) – Dis
36. Gonzalo, Gimenez (Argentina) – Miniatura III
37. Hadjileontiadis, Leontios (Greece) – Monotonia 3”
38. Hagen, Javier (Spain) – collapse
39. Hamilton, Sean (U.S.A.) – Gears
40. Hancock, Susanna (U.S.A.) - split second recollection
41. Herran, Alvaro (Colombia) – LETHE
42. Hettne, Jenny (Sweden) - Chennai lament
43. Hong, Sungji (Korea) – SUSURRANT
44. Kai, Jun-K (South Korea) – Byuri
45. Karantzis, Nectarios (Greece) – CUTE PAT
46. Katidou, Christina (Greece) – M1
47. Kerschbaumer, Hannes (Austria) – pandora fragment
48. Kesikli, Egemen (Turkey) - Blue & Gray
49. Kittos, Haris (Greece) – boxtreat
50. Kyriakakis, Giorgos (Greece) – ringtone
51. Langford, Mark (New Zeeland) – Fragments I
52. Lapidakis, Michalis (Greece) - DREAM IN EMPTY SPACE
53. Larrain, Daniel (Canada) - Returned Message
54. Lee, Eun Young (Korea) – GoSung
55. Lee, Hye Kyung (Korea) – No-ri
56. Lee, Ui-Kyung (Korea) -
57. Longo, Marco (Italy) – microchaosmos
58. Macedo, Joaquín (Argentina) – INTERRUPTED SLEEP
59. Maggio, Francesco (Italy) – GEITONIA
60. Markovic, Djordje (Serbia) – appeasement
61. Maronidis, Dimitris (Greece) – Kimigayo
62. Mason, Spike (Tasmania) - The Taboggan Ride
63. Mayer – Spohn, Ulrike (Switzerland) – “M”
64. Mercado, Germán (Argentina) – Ka II
65. Monet, Hernán (Argentina) – Sol negro
66. Mpampasidou, Rafailia (Greece) – fisherman
67. Muschenich, Markus (Germany) - Wendepunkt, Novelle
68. Nicolaou, Vassos (Cyprus) – Áchata
69. Özdemir, Berk (Turkey) - MISSING NO -2-
70. Papadimitriou, Lefteris (Greece) - Wheel
71. Papadopoulos, Ioannis (Greece) – Flashback
72. Papageorgiou, Dimitri (Greece) - through tacit cracks
73. Papara, Michał Jakub (Poland) - THE BROKEN DREAM IN BLUE
74. Paul, Ioannis (Greece) – Enter Life
75. Pecin, Paolo (Italy) - Settling noises
76. Pelisch, Valentín (Argentina) – trash can
77. Pierson, Kala (U.S.A.) - Thread Song
78. Porfiriadis, Alexis (Greece) – Dissabandoned
79. Pressley, Richard (U.S.A.) – αγκάθι
80. Ralli, Eleni (Greece) – Miniature G*
81. Rappos – Nasioutzik, Varavvas (Greece) – ζώμινθος
82. Rouvelas, Antonis (Greece) - M/I/1
83. Rowan, Kyle (U.S.A.) – Tuesday morning
84. Saleri, Mauro (Italy) - CRUMBLING FACES
85. Sanchez Garcia - Manuel J. (Spain) – minimum
86. Sean, Harold (U.S.A.) - But Few Thy Voice
87. Sebastián, Mendoza Joaquin (Spain) - I was playing with my Phd... ...then accidentally killed it...
88. Seglias, Zesses (Greece) – Aposynthesis -five secrets for dissonArt ensemble-
89. Sehyung, Kim (Kazakhstan) – SIJO_150913
90. Silva, Ricardo (Chile) – Tonus
91. Sisiki, Elena (Greece) – Opseis
92. Skordis, Andys (Cyprus) - "yellow..."
93. Sleeper, Hana (U.S.A.) – Fun at Sea
94. Sleeper, Thomas (U.S.A.) - "...this is the way the world ends..."
95. Smite, Gundega (Latvia) – (di)visions
96. Smith, Michael (U.S.A.) – Coil
97. Strieder, John (Germany) - "inked into silence"
98. Strootman, Aart (Netherlands) - Hendrix knows best
99. Szczech, Cathy (U.S.A.) – NICHT ZU NAHE
100. Tam, Ka Shu (China) - Sudden Moment in a Stripe of Memory
101. Tasoudis, Dimitris (Greece) - I 've tried
102. Tenaglia, Luis Alberto (Argentina) - Relaciones contextuales
103. Torkelson, Adam (U.S.A.) – Capriccio de Orpheus
104. Toufektsis, Orestis (Greece) – diminution for dissonart
105. Tukhanen, Timo (Finland) - Tenderness's Forever
106. Valadão, Danilo (Brazil) - A Compositional Study - Over motion and mass behavior
107. Valette, Iossif (Greece) - Kyttara
108. Vazquez Salvagno, Jorge Diego (Argentina) – ata II
109. Viana, Andersen (Brazil) - MICRO PIECES
110. White, Justin (U.S.A.) - Messenger
111. Wrenn, Alison (U.K.) – Irony
ensemble dissonArt Endlich! Das Debut-Album von Indifferent Magma (Sven Ludwig & John Strieder.composer.artist) ist draussen ... laut Mathcore Index ein "savant blend of modern classical, math/abstract/art metal grindcore, microtonal, Soundscape and Patterns, dissonant and contemporary elements! Seriously some fascinating and extremely well done experimentation there ..." - viel Spass!